Each letter focuses on a specific part of theory about the development of people and organizations. Some of these letters have been or will be published in magazines.
The copyright of this topic letters belongs to Daalmans Organizational Development. It is allowed to use the content of these letters for internal use only, under two conditions. First there should be no commercial activities involved in this use and second the source should be mentioned. For all other usage, a written permission of the author is needed.
Topic letters are published monthly. If you wish to receive a mail alert everytime a new letter is uploaded, please subscribe via www.brainbasedsafety.co
- 32. Good resolutions, why so few succeed
- 31. The complexity of cultural change 2
- 30. The complexity of cultural change 1
- 29. Safe behavior originates from a sense of unsafety
- 28. Burnout
- 27. Holiday flu
- 26. Multitasking
- 25. Stick to your plan
- 24. Using a hands-free phone while driving, why is it dangerous?
- 13. Changing mindsets, changing results | download pdf
- 12. Can organizations learn?
- 11. Models in our brain
- 10. Situational Coaching